Piezography Custom Curve Profiling
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
75,00€ – 141,67€
$get_price_suffix = $get_tax_class = $get_tax_status = taxable Price include tax
Piezography Custom Curve Profiling is a service for linearizing your Piezography curves
This service is for you if:
- You cannot find curves already made for a specific paper in the Piezography Community Edition, as for Awagami papers for example.
- You want to make Piezography prints on uncoated papers like those of Arches (Velin, Watercolor, BFK)
- You want to make Piezography prints on tinted papers
- You want to improve an existing curve to gain quality with your own Piezography printer model.
A simple and quick procedure. More infos on the procedure
A simple and quick procedure:
- You print a target on an A4 sheet which we provide to you (to download after ordering) as a classic Piezography print.
- You are using an already existing curve, the closest to the paper you wish to linearize by us, for example for an Awagami paper, the curve to use for an Epson 3880 printer would be: 38-Hahn-PhotoRag.
- After 24 hours of drying you send it to us by post, as well as a copy of the curve used, by email.
- For printing in Piezography Pro, you must print 3 targets, (100% Neutral, 100% Warm, 100% Cool) because 3 curves will be provided.
- Your charts are measured with an efficient spectrophotometer, the X-Rite i1Photo Pro 3.
- You will receive by email the tailor-made Piezography curve (s) within 24 / 48h after receipt from us.