63,45€ – 449,10€
ARCHES®, which is constantly innovating, has developed a new formula for its ARCHES® Platine paper for platinum, palladium, cyanotype and all other alternative photographic prints.
ARCHES® offers photographers high-quality paper that enhances their work and ensures their preservation over time.
Hand-impregnated by the user, the choice of this paper is essential to meet the highest archival requirements.
100% cotton, without reserve alkaline nor acid, without optical brighteners, it is manufactured on round form. Pure white, it is particularly suitable for platinum-palladium printing and the preservation of photographic works, including cyanotypes, platinotypes, protein papers, silver gelatin papers or color processes.
The new formula:
- always without reserve alkaline (without calcium carbonate supply, the latter being incompatible with alternative processes)
- at neutral to slightly acidic pH
- without optical brighteners
- with a satin surface
This new formula gives ARCHES® Platine an even whiter color (always without brightener), which restores and accentuates contrasts and “makes” the details. The higher Dmax enhances the depth of blacks.
The ideally glued paper allows a perfect impregnation. The absorption of the photosensitive solution containing the platinum and palladium salts does not imply a systematic use of the additives
The new grammage:
Already available in 310 g / m², ARCHES® Platine paper is now available in145 g / m², which is particularly suitable for book publishing and smaller standard sizes.
- Composition: 100% cotton – Without reserve alkaline – Made on round shape
- Weight: 310 g / m² or 145 g / m²
- Texture: satin grain, very soft
- White colour
- Edges: 4 fringed edges, except for the 28x38cm and rolls
- Filigree: “Arches® Platinum France”
- Format: sheet, roll
- Conservation: without reserve alkaline, without acid or optical brighteners, satisfies the conditions of the photographic activity test PAT following the norm ISO 18916
- Use: photographic print platinum, palladium, cyanotype – Conservation and protection of works in photographic form
|Boîte Arches Platine||
145grs – 56x76cm – 25 sheets, 310grs-130x914cm-Rouleau, 310grs – 112x76cm – 25 sheets, 310grs – 56x76cm – 25 sheets, 310grs-28x38cm-25 feuilles
145 grs, 310 grs