UV 45 Ink
UV45 black hybrid dye ink for screenprint inkjet film positives.
Formulated for use with Epson printers to fully block UV light during exposure. – 700ml bottle.
Vermont PhotoInkjet’s UV45™ was purposely formulated for screenprint inkjet film positives. Designed for use with Epson printers to fully block UV light during exposure.
- Made from proprietary dye blended with micro-encapsulated carbon pigment particles to block more light than when using only black dye.
- Blocks the maximum amount of UV light (up to 4.5 UV density).
- Can be printed in up to 10 layers.
- Prints sharper and dries quicker than 100% dye inks.
- Special polymers added for scratch resistance.
- Can be printed at 720dpi, 1440dpi, & 2880dpi.
- Greater UV density allows lower ink limits, better ink economy, and still produces enough UV opacity to burn silkscreens properly.
- Can exceed 4.5 UV density when used in multiple ink channels, making it one of the most opaque silkscreen film positive inks ever released.
- Can produce greater than 1.75 UV density or 3.30 Optical density in single channel strength.
- Compatible with both dye-based and pigment-based Epson printers.