The site Taosphoto.fr is managed by Taos Photographic SARL registered in the trade register of Toulouse RCS 518 793 955
– The term “customer” means the natural or legal person placing an order for products and / or services on taosphoto.fr.
– The term “product” means any hardware or software equipment, subject of the customer’s order, offered for sale on the taosphoto.fr website.
– The term “service” means any service, object of the order of the customer, offered for sale on the site taosphoto.fr.
– The term “supplier” means, as the case may be, the manufacturer or assembler of the products or the importer of these products in France.
– Offers on Taos Photo:
o Validity of offers: An offer on taosphoto.fr is valid as long as it is present on the site. A periodic update is performed based on the information provided by the suppliers.
o Product Availability: the products are available from stock unless the words “on order” appear next to the price of the product. In this case the delivery time is communicated to the customer by return email based on the information of the supplier.
o Product Description: each product is accompanied by a detailed description, with for some products a hypertext link to a page of additional information. The characteristics advertised for a product are those provided by the supplier of the product and do not engage the responsibility of Taos Photographic in case of discrepancies with the characteristics actually observed.
o Product warranty: the products presented on the site Taos Photo.fr are new unless expressly stated otherwise. New products benefit from a 1-year supplier warranty. In the event of a defect noted by the customer during the warranty period, the product will be returned to Taos Photographic at the customer’s expense for repair or exchange at the discretion of Taos Photographic.
Orders on Taos Photo:
Any order on Taos Photo assumes the customer’s agreement to these terms and conditions. These provisions are accessible on the homepage of the site by means of a hypertext link.
The process of validation of order by successive entries of data allows the customer of possible modifications of his order before final summary and definitive recording of this one.
Upon final registration online the order is closed. Any firm order can only be canceled:
a) by Taos Photographic:
– when he sends to the Customer by fax or by mail (simple or electronic) an acknowledgment of receipt relating to the unavailability or disappearance of the ordered product or service.
– in the event of an invoice remaining unpaid despite a formal notice, or in the case of return of material under retention of title.
b) by the customer:
– when the supplier proposes a modification of the initial order by substituting other products and / or services. In this case the Customer has a period of 48 hours to expressly accept the substitution; failing this, the new offer will be considered void and the order canceled.
– in case of formal notice to deliver or execute remained unsuccessful more than 30 (thirty) days.
– in case of retraction within the legal period of seven days from the date of registration of the order. However in the latter case the totality of the outward and return shipping costs remains the responsibility of the customer.
c) by court order.
Delivery: The delivery of the products or the execution of the ordered services is carried out by Taos Photographic at the address indicated by the customer on the purchase order. Delivery is made within an average of 48 hours for products available from stock. When the products are not available from stock, the delivery time is communicated to the customer as soon as Taos Photographic has the information of the supplier.
Price and payment: The prices of the products and services indicated on the site Taos Photo.fr are prices including VAT and without discount.
Prices are those in effect at the time of final registration of the order.
The summary of the order before validation by the customer shows the prices including VAT of each product or service ordered, the total amount inclusive of products and / or services, the amount of transport costs and the total amount including VAT.
The payment of the total price TTC is done online secured by credit card or Paypal. Customers who do not wish to pay online can send their order to Taos Photographic by letter, email, fax or phone.
The customer has a right of withdrawal in accordance with Article L121.21 of the Consumer Code. This right may be exercised within a period of fourteen days from the date of receipt of the goods. The goods must be returned to Taos Photographic SARL in its original box with all its accessories in perfect condition for resale. Otherwise, no refund or exchange will be made.
The refund will be made within a maximum period of fourteen days (article L121-21-4) following the reception of the material. This refund will be made according to the payment method of the order.
Exclusive clauses: In the case where the withdrawal occurs after the shipment to the customer of the products ordered, the customer must return at its expense the products received in their original unopened packaging. The retraction is canceled when the packaging of a product has been opened. Likewise, when a service has been urgently ordered by the customer, the possible withdrawal only applies to the portion of the service remaining to be performed on the date of retraction.
Limited liability: The photographs on the site taosphoto.fr illustrating the products, in support of the text of the offer, do not enter the contractual field. If errors are introduced, in any case the responsibility of Taos Photographic can not be committed.
IT and freedom: The taosphoto.fr website has been declared to the CNIL.
Taos Photographic undertakes not to divulge to anyone the personal information of its customers except with the express authorization of the customer.
According to the law n ° 78-17 of January 6th, 1978, every person has a right of access and rectification of the computer data concerning it.
Taos Photographic, manager of the site taosphoto.fr, undertakes to use a secure server in order to prevent any fraudulent use of the customer data transiting on the site.
Litigation arising from the use of the taosphotographic.com website, particularly with regard to the constitution of orders, will fall within the jurisdiction of the Toulouse Commercial Court.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by French law.
No return of goods can be accepted without the prior written consent of Taos Photographic SARL. The risks of transport are entirely the responsibility of the sender, and it is therefore his responsibility to carry out all due diligence regarding the security of the routing, including ensuring its shipment. The return costs are entirely the responsibility of the sender, except the case where the return would be motivated by an error of the company Taos Photographic in the preparation of the order.