Malde-Ware Methodology 1, 50-50 Platinum-Palladium
Pre-sensitized liquid is unique to the Malde-Ware Process. This is Methodology 1 (warm) sensitizer with 50-50 Platinum/Palladium in 25ml.
Can be used for up to 3 years from opening.
* Solution is already sensitized to UV light. Just brush or coat onto paper.
* 30% less mL used per Print than Develop Out Methods. (e.g. 1.3 mL per 8×10)
* Flexible Color Hues Based on Sensitizer and Paper Humidity.
* No Reversal (Burning) of Shadows During Over-exposure
* Higher dMax (Blackness of Black) than Develop Out Methods.
* Higher Fidelity, Less Noise.
* No Developer = No Black Spots on Your Paper
The Malde-Ware method, otherwise known as Print-Out Platinum-Palladium Printing, or the Ammonium Print-out was invented in the 1980s by Pradip Malde and Dr. Mike Ware. Their method related to the original ‘print-out’ platinum process of Giuseppe Pizzighelli from 1887, employs a better-behaved iron sensitizer. Ammonium ferric oxalate is substituted for the notoriously unstable ferric oxalate. Further, ammonium salts of platinum and palladium are used rather than potassium salts yielding a higher degree of chemical solubility while also producing more hydroscopic surface when applied.
100ml, 25ml, 50ml