Hahnemühle Platinum Rag
6,48€ – 175,23€
Hahnemühle Platinum Rag, 100 % coton, 300 g/m².
- 22 x 30″ / 56 x 76 cm (25 sheets)
- 20 x 24″ / 50,8 x 61 cm (25 sheets)
- 11 x 15″ / 27,9 x 38,1 cm (25 sheets)
- 8 x 10″ / 20,3 x 25,4 cm (25 sheets)
- Roll 50″ (127cm x 10 meters)
- Sample Pack of 5 Sheets 8,5 x 11″ / 21,6 x 27,9 cm
This paper is not an inkjet paper for printers!
Hahnemühle Platinum Rag is a Fine Art paper that has been specially developed to meet the quality requirements of platinum and other high-end printing, such as palladium, Van Dyke, cyanotype and salted paper.
This naturally white paper with a basis weight of 300 g / m² is made from 100% cotton fibers. It is acid free and contains no alkaline reserve. Benefiting from optimized gluing, this paper accepts coatings and clarifications very easily.
Hahnemühle Platinum Rag is distinguished by an extensive range of shades and a deep black. Its smooth surface, very slightly textured, gives this paper a pleasant touch. Its two faces can be treated, without it being possible to distinguish the front side of the back.
- 100 % coton, 300 g/m²
- Smooth surface, very slightly textured
- Blanc naturel
- Sans azurant optique
- Acid free
- Without reserve alkaline
- Optimized bonding for easy handling
- Range of extended shades and deep black
- Nice touch
|Famille de papier||
21,6 x 27,9 cm (5 sheets), 127cm x 10m, 20,3 x 25,4 cm, 27,9 x 38,1 cm, 50,8 x 61 cm, 56 x 76 cm